Company Center Ltd (registration certificate of the Ministry of Ecology No. 595 dated September 16, 2011) has a staff of experienced specialists, technical and software support, inventory of pollutant emissions into the air and develops documents that justify emissions of pollutants into the air.
We offer the following types of work:
- Inventory of emissions of pollutants into the air by stationary sources;
- Justification of emissions of polluting substances of enterprises and obtaining Permit for emissions of pollutants into the air;
- Development and registration of passports for dust treatment equipment (PGOU);
- Checking the compliance of the actual parameters of the operation of the gas purification plant with the project (control of the efficiency of the PGOU);
- Controlling the observance of the established norms for the maximum allowable emissions;
- Development of proposals for enterprises to reduce emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere;
- Regulation for state registration and removal of state registration of enterprises in the field of air pollution. Inventory of emissions of pollutants into atmospheric air by stationary sources is carried out in accordance with Instruction No. 7 of February 10, 1995, the application of which is mandatory when conducting an inventory of emissions of pollutants by industrial associations and industrial enterprises, organizations and institutions that have emissions of pollutants in the atmosphere. The inventory includes a description of the production technology, characteristics of dust treatment plants, determination of parameters of stationary and unorganized emission sources, and also a determination of quantitative and qualitative characteristics of emissions.
According to the inventory of emissions of pollutants, documents are developed, which substantiate the emission volumes of the enterprise to obtain emission permits. Emissions of pollutants into the air by stationary sources of the enterprise may be carried out after obtaining a permit issued by a territorial body of the specially authorized central executive body on ecology and natural resources in agreement with the territorial authority of the specially authorized central body of executive power on health issues (Article 11 of the Law).
In accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Nature No. 108 dated March 9, 2006, on approval of the instruction “On general requirements for registration of documents, which justify emission volumes, for obtaining permits for emissions of pollutants into the ambient air by stationary sources for enterprises, institutions, organizations and citizens- Entrepreneurs “documents, which substantiate emissions volumes for obtaining permits for emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere by stationary sources for enterprises, institutions, organizations and entrepreneurs (hereafter – the Documents in which the emissions are substantiated) is an integral part of the application for the emission permit (paragraph 1.3).
The documents on which the emissions are substantiated shall be taking into account the requirements of the State Sanitary Rules for the Protection of the Air Air of Places (from Pollution by Chemicals and Biological Substances), approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 09.07.97 N 201 (hereinafter referred to as DSP-201- 97) and the State Sanitary Rules of Planning and Development of Human Settlements, approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of 19.06.96 N 173 and registered with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 24, 1996 for N 379/1404 (hereinafter – DSP-173-96) (paragraph 1.8).
Annex: materials needed for the development of documents that justify emissions of pollutants into the air can be downloaded here –